Saturday, February 12, 2022

Stories with Judah

We tried something new tonight,  Dad read a story to Judah while I put on his boots.  Despite the fact he was super grumpy and screamed through his bath (very out of character) he let me put his boots on without a care.  (Also out of character.)

Here's hoping I can convince Bryan to come back and help me out more often!


Also, the overall stress is high preparing for surgery Tuesday... and today Micah vomited all day long.  He was absolutely miserable.  I got almost nothing done.  And, most importantly, we really don't want this to spread to Judah or i as we will then have to reschedule to surgery. Please pray for God's will,  but if it isn't contrary to His will,  no one else gets it. And that I can magically get all that needs to be done,  done, in the next 2 days!

No comments: