Thursday, February 24, 2022

Fabulous morning over here - that was a 4 ounce bottle! Even better his probiotic was in there.  

And we managed a second this afternoon!

I was pumping,  Judah was playing on the floor. I look over and he's looking over the side of the couch! 

He and his cars climbed right on up there.  So glad he's feeling well enough to climb!

And since when was he big enough to drive matchbox cars around?!

He also read himself a story. Out loud.  So sweet.

I uploaded some videos to you tube and haven't posted links yet.  I apologize. But in one,  he's poking a baby dolls eyes. He likes his new phone's eyes,  too! 

I pinned him down downstairs to take pain meds. Came upstairs to give him his antibiotic and got this.  He's definitely trying the 'I can't see you so you can't see me" trick. Sadly,  it didn't work, but it sure was cute.
Good day for Judah overall.  3 bottles with another one waiting for him to wake tonight.  Broccoli,  Brussel sprouts, and hummus all eaten well. No pain meds except at bedtime.  No more diaper rash. So reassuring to be more and more normal.

No comments: