Monday, February 28, 2022

5  am party with Mama today.  But we had zero middle of the night parties,  so Mama wasn't too mad. He looks so big. 
And he just kept going back to this label.  Play a bit,  look at the label and blab at me. Over and over. 


By 630 he was feeling a bit tired.  Put him down for a nap and he was awake by the time I got out of the shower.  Frustrating!

He will only take pictures if he can see the baby. Even he thinks he's cute. 

Brotherly love. 

Selah wasn't going to be outdone. 

Selah made ice cream and raspberry cordial for book club tonight. We read Anne of Green Gables this month,  and those items are rather significant in the book. Elijah was the official taste tester. Good thing since he got no ice cream... the girls ate it all!

Raspberry cordial was good. It tasted like a Raspberry kool-aid  to me. A little too sweet and not quite enough flavor to me, but I think that could be modified. Maybe someday. 

No comments: