Monday, May 17, 2021

Sleepy, Sick Baby


These moments are so hard for me. I want to enjoy them, I know they wont last forever. But oh the things I need to do! Like pack for our trip up North!

Sick babies need their sleep. And they need their mama's, too. So here we sit. Rocking. Even when he looks like he's out cold...don't even think about setting him down. He senses it! 


EJ- Mom! I was riding my bike and my tire just popped!

Me- good grief! What kind of Chinese junk did your dad buy you?!

The bike tire....
I think maybe we need to revisit proper braking...

Also...EJ telling the story....

Oh look. Here we are again. 

And then, Mom couldn't take it. Dad took the other kids to golf, so we walked. And walked. And walked. I got my 10,000 steps in and Judah got in a good 2 hour nap! The neighborhood didn't even look so awful in the sunshine.

Snug as a bug...like a leech stuck on me.

No comments: