Wednesday, May 5, 2021

What a Wednesday

Rough start to the morning. A 5 minute nap followed by a dad swinging nap...which lasted another 5 minutes. I'm not going to lie, I was grateful when it was time to leave for his appt, hoping maybe he'd sleep in the car! 

Judah generally hates the car. But thankfully he loves his elephant and that's been helping a lot in the car. The only downside is that the one ear flashes red and blue so pretty much everytime I check my blind spot, I think I am getting pulled over! 
He did fall asleep and stayed that way for the whole 75 min drive!

I know. I know. But we can't cut off our nose to spite our face. It's a good hospital, even if everything is maize and blue. 

When COVID finally ends and we can be normal again...will we be? And what are they going to do with all of these stickers that are stuck to floors everywhere. I don't envy the people who will have to remove them. COVID cleaning companies will need to turn into COVID sticker removal companies...

Bath time! Dad wised up and put his little bath in the big bath to control the flood. He splashed away and it didn't take 2 towels to clean it up. However, this tub is too big for Mom to reach him! 

And that look? It's the "quit bothering me for a picture, I'm trying to splash" look. We used his duck to get his attention and he wasn't so thrilled. But he sure is cute.

No comments: