Thursday, May 6, 2021

Judah and Mom Day, Again.

Sometimes our schedule isn't what Mom would like. I don't mind being up at 6am. But having a baby up at 6 am...not a fan. He was back in bed by 7, but only lasted 20 minutes. The morning was long! Only made longer because Dad went to the office today and I had no backup! 

It is nice to have quiet one-on-one time, though. This guy right here started out facing me. And turned himself 90 degrees before I rescued him (he isn't a huge fan of being on his belly).


The kids made a huge chalk cross. Kept them busy for a little while.

Judah and I then headed to Detroit to see his GI. Happy to report that the GI is happy with the progress thanks to my diet changes and okay with the symptoms we are still seeing. So no push for formula and no more follow up unless something changes. Woohoo! We were going to celebrate with ice cream, but since that isn't on the happy list, we had bison and pears instead. 

No comments: