Monday, May 31, 2021

Last Monday in May

It's Memorial Day. And ...just like every other day these days...we didn't really do anything to honor that. I mean, we prayed for the souls of those who've died defending our great land. And we cooked out with the Martins at the park. But I do feel like I failed to really honor the day as we should have. Here's hoping next year is better...


We had another bad night. So it was a bootless one. He looks so sweet and normal without them. Love those little toes! 

We took an early morning trip over to sneak into the new house and retake window measurements since we misplaced those. 
Boots are back on. Selah and Mom went to a yard sale and bought Judah a few new toys. He's enjoying the drum while he works on those sitting skills! 

Failed at the picture taking at the park. But this si what happens when there are more kids than toys. (Thankfully, they didn't break any of them!)

Things at the house...

I hate the carpet. It's straight-up brown. So that changes paint colors. What a pain.  It's also awful in terms of texture. And to think this was a 3rd level upgrade....how soon until I can replace it?!

These are painted black on top. Why? Just another little thing I hate and need to fix.

Umm...pretty sure that's white. Not stainless. Let's hope they fix that- I double checked my choices. That wasn't it!

No comments: