Sunday, May 9, 2021

Sunday Funday!

Judah took one of his 15 minute nap specials today. I thought maybe the sleep sack would fare better than the swaddling. I  even made sure he was elevated as he's still trying to kick the cold. He said he'd rather be held. 

Happy Mother's day! That's bison with avocado and bacon on top. It was amazing but man..that's a lot of fat. Here's hoping Judah isn't bothered!

Feet free time with Micah. I don't understand why everyone thinks putting Judah on their head is fun. 

And, of course, house day. Counters and wood floors are in! 

This guy was the only one interested in joining us. Can't believe how big he's gotten. He's 4 months already! 

I stressed so much about the cabinets and floors. I don't want them the same color. I'm so upset to see they look like the same color. It'll be overwhelming,  I fear. So may be painting those cabinets white. I tried to get white but that whole nickel and dime thing...

Maybe looks a little different here. But still awfully close. 

So excited about this island. It's actually bigger than my CO island, just with less seating. I can't wait to cook with the kids again. And the pie crusts and cookies we can make...

We ended our day with family apples to apples which is always interesting,  if not entertaining. I really should invest in the jr version. Even though we threw away any that weren't kid-friendly, the kids don't know most of the people and half of the events. Like I said, it's still entertaining!

No comments: