Friday, May 14, 2021

Growing Up Quick!

(In proper grammar, I believe that should be Growing Up Quickly. But it seems to have a different connotation, so I'm leaving it. Be reassured that I generally use proper grammar as I educate my children.)


Someone sure was excited to do the taxes.... and it wasn't me! Too bad he wasn't that much help.  

All those numbers wore him out! He even slept for an entire hour alone!!

I'm guessing Selah was here.  

Judah received this book as a gift.  Clearly from some MI friends. Initially, he was more fascinated by the baby on the phone as I tried to take a picture,  but once the phone went away he loved story time.  

He wasn't as ready for bed as I thought, so we came back downstairs for more fun.  Look at who is batting at Mortimer!! He was having such fun I walked away to do some dishes. 

He started crying and I came back to this massacre site. Poor Mortimer the Moose! Judah seemed to be quite sad for his demise as well!

No comments: