Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Sick Little Judah

This poor kid is miserable, once again. This cold is kicking his tail and he doesn't know what to do with himself. 

Bryan finally swung him to sleep in his carseat. He hates the baby swing, but if dad swings him in the carseat he's happy. For a minute anyway. He won't nap more than 20 minutes if he isn't being held and rocked. I take it back- this nap totalled 26 minutes. A record, I do believe! 


A couple more failed naps and rounds of screaming and my life is back on hold as I hold and rock him so he can get some sleep. 

I will certainly miss these days, but it is hard to enjoy them when nothing else is getting done. That whole feast or famine thing. 

Tomorrow is finally his urology visit. So if you could pray not only for his improved health, but also a wise treatment plan, we'd appreciate it greatly! 

No comments: