Monday, May 3, 2021

Dreary Monday


We had heavy rains that caused some large puddles, today. Somewhere nearby the kids were playing in them.  I thought it was close enough for a picture but I couldn't find them when I tried. (And by that I mean that I couldn't see them. When I looked out the garage.) 

This is Micah, on his hoverboard, pulling a boogie board. (This is when I decided I should just go back inside. Their dad had been over where they were playing so hopefully it was safe enough. I likely wouldn't want to see boogie board and puddle play.)

Sweet Judah is really having a rough time with this cold. Last night he was up screaming every few hours.  I tried everything,  including going for a drive. It was a rough night and everyone in the house suffered sleep loss. Neighbors probably, too. But now, he's asleep and peaceful all wrapped up like a baby burrito. One kid came in and saw him and then it was a revolving door of kids coming to see how cute he is. 
I love that no matter how much of a pain things are because of the baby they all love him so very much. They're never annoyed with him or upset that our plans revolve around him. It is very heartwarming. 

No comments: