Sunday, May 16, 2021

Sick Judah, Again.

You'd never know it by this smile, but I'm sick again and I kept my mom up all night. She was so desperate she even took my boots off at 3 am and didn't put them back on until 9! That wasn't the issue though, so I kept screaming. I didn't know how to tell her I just wanted one of those popsicle things my siblings get when they're sick. Sometimes you get tired of warm milk!

The whole family was in awe this morning because I snuggled up on Dad for a minute. Hey, I'd just woken up and I needed a minute. Don't get used to this, nothing to see here! 
Mom keeps trying to convince me that my bed is so much more comfortable than she is, but I don't care. It's lonely in my bed, I'd rather sleep on her! 

Micah and Selah took turns trying to ride a bike up the big hill at the new house today. Mom wasn't happy but Dad told them they could do it. Lucky for him, no one was injured. 

They really couldn't get very far before they had to walk.
Mom said there wasn't much new at the house today except light fixtures, faucets, and toilets. And a while lot of new spots on the wall that need touch up painted. Mom fears what my dad and siblings will do to those white walls moving in. She sure seems to think it's possible to have 6 kids still at home and have nice things. Dad says she'll learn eventually.
Micah, Selah, and Elijah were all playing a game of jump out the back door. I wanted to play too, but Mom sure did yell quick when they tried to jump out the door with me. Soon. Soon I'll be big enough to do the fun things!
Instead, Mom let me pull the shelves in and out in the kitchen. Seriously?! Just because I can't talk doesn't mean I'm entertained by shelves! (Okay, actually it WAS kinda fun. But only because I was thinking about all the things Mom will soon put on the shelves that I can throw off!)

Micah turned me into a girl tonight.  He said I looked like George Washington,  but I think that was code for "You look like a girl." Worse, Mom took a picture! 
Mom tried that crib thing again. I showed her. I gave her 5 whole minutes and then a screamed. So she held me and I slept for an hour and a half. She'll learn, she's just still in training. 
Well, I'm off to bed, says Mom. She also asked that y'all pray that I'll feel better and not have breathing or eating trouble tonight. She still doesn't get that I just wanted a popsicle!

No comments: