Wednesday, July 29, 2009

This is it...

Well, there were 8 votes on the poll, and all were for boy. And I have yet to hear anyone say they think it is a girl. In 13 hours, we hope to know, and won't it be a shock if it is indeed a girl???
I refuse to guess, I am always wrong. But I am, of course, hoping for another boy. I mean, seriously, it took Selah 10 1/2 months to start sleeping though the night. And we are only on day 6, so I am not positive that we have made it yet...
But anyway, the ultrasound is at 10 AM tomorrow, so we will be sure to post something as soon as we know...and pictures ASAP...
And we are trying to remember that the best news tomorrow is that everything looks normal and healthy with the baby. And if they can't tell what it is...that's okay. (But we REALLY want to know :) )

New quilt? PAH! I much prefer the pistol I stole from Jonah's holster!
Looks like Selah might need a little sister so that we can get some girl toys around here!

No comments: