Monday, July 20, 2009

The first day of school

Today was the first day of school.

Jonah is now in second grade and Noah is in K-3 (preschool).

I wasn't as organized with Noah as I needed to be, and trying to do two TOTALLY different curriculums at the same time is a little...frustrating. But I think it went really well and the kids enjoyed it. If we stay on schedule we will finish mid-May, having taken every other Friday off and a month for Christmas vacation (aka maternity leave!) That gives us LOTS of flexibility time wise-so here's to a good year!
Having just "ridden the bus" to school!
Ready to get started.
Strongman, Noah, sharpening us some pencils. He said we couldn't write with them when they were flat! Who knew?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Sarah
great job getting a head start and the dinning room looks really clean. I can't believe you some how got your things organized in that tiny space. For some reason when you're pregnant I think you get more energy ;-)