Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Disappointing news

I messed up, & thought my ultrasound was at 9 tomorrow, but it is actually at 8:15. And Bryan has his physical at 8:30. And, unfortunately, if he reschedules, it won't be until September. And if I reschedule, they can do it next week Thursday. So... Another week until we get to see the baby & find out if it really is a Micah. I'm thinking positively, and telling myself that is still 2 1/2 weeks earlier than I found out with the last 3. (The army won't do the big u/s until 22weeks-evil!) Plus, I am SO not ready to be that far along! A week and 3 days until we hit the halfway mark! Ahhh!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Good things come to those that wait! Just think how much bigger Ann the little pieces and parts will be and they will be able to tell even clearer what this pumpkin is...