Tuesday, July 28, 2009

IT'S FINISHED!!!!

And Selah's not even one yet-hahaha.
Now I remember why I hadn't finished Selah's "quilt." (Not sure it can be actually called a quilt, as I made it up as I went, but I tried.) I spend more time unjamming the machine then I do sewing. And that's not even discussing the parts the machine ruined...
BUT IT IS DONE!
Not what I wanted, or expected, and definitely not perfect, so don't look to close, but, hey, it has character and was made with love!
(Don't tell Bryan, I hope to make a blanket for Micah/Leah before their arrival,but I think he will flip if I tell him that...It's not so bad now that I know most of what not to do!)

And if anyone has a machine that sews in a straight line, and doesn't jam every 3 minutes and doesn't want it anymore, let me know, I'm looking to buy a new one. Cheap, but well made- nothing fancy. AND NOT A SHARK OR EURO-PRO!

No comments: