Friday, July 17, 2009

Selah's first trip to the beach...

Well, my aunt and uncle's in North Port is about a half-hour south-east (I think) of Sarasota, so we usually drive up to Siesta Key to go to the beach. The sand doesn't get hot and it is soft and powdery (which means more comes with you, but it is SO much less annoying that the gritty stuff! You hardly even notice when it gets in your mouth! And yes, it still gets in your mouth.) In fact, it is so fine, that if you go into the ocean to rinse off, be prepared to scrub, because the water will not just wash the sand away. But for sand, it really is nice!
And I just managed to delete all of the pictures. I am trying not to hurt myself right now, some of you understand how long this takes. Others, believe me, WAY too long! ...so...I will re-post this once I re-upload all of those pictures...which will not be right now....

No comments: