Thursday, July 30, 2009

Micah's pictures

As I said, they weren't very good. No profile at all, and not very clear. The machine was pretty old that they were using. But here you are, this is all I got- actually I got another of his little boy parts, but I just don't know why they waste the paper printing that everytime. What do I want a picture of that for? So I will refrain from completely embarrassing him, and not post that picture. But YAY for another boy, who unfortunately does not match up seasonally with the other two boys. But really, I have very little winter stuff in general since Jonah was born in TX and Noah GA, so I imagine I'd be buying him a bunch of warm clothes anyway. And in keeping with tradition, we will be going shopping tonight so everyone can pick something out for little Micah...I'm thinking fleece...

1 comment:

Beth said...

I don't know if they have them in your neck of the woods, but I always did really well at Mom2Mom sales. We had them down by Canton/Plymouth/Livonia and the bargains were great! Maybe this can help save you some $$?