Thursday, July 30, 2009

IT'S A....

BOY!
Everything looks good, she said.
I was quite disappointed, not only in the quality of the pictures, but also that she didn't confirm the due date or tell us an estimated height and weight. Plus, I couldn't see the screen when she was doing the scan, she just showed him to me really quickly at the end.
But here he is- Micah something Wilhelm.
I will scan the pictures once we get home, we are headed to tennis right now. (I took a picture of it with my phone, which is why it is especially blurry.)

4 comments:

growmyown said...

Boy oh Boy! Congratulations. Sorry Selah, but oh what a life being the only girl in the family.

Jamie said...

Yay!!! Congrats! I am so excited to meet Baby Micah! Cant wait to see you at Christmas! (Sarah that means you have to come and visit...haha)

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beth said...

Congrats!! I am amazed how accurate that pee test thing was. Until today I was having a hard time putting much faith in it's accuracy but lo and behold! Now you should earn some bucks for being a spokes person for it. Any way to make some cash!