Friday, July 17, 2009

Stop #3...

Our third stop was in North Port, FL at Uncle Mike's and Aunt Judy's. And the best part was that we stayed there for 5 days!!! (Meaning no long car trips for 5 days!!!! Selah had gotten to the point where she would start screaming and trying to get down as soon as she saw the van. It was really sad.)
We got in late on Tuesday, but the boys made sure that the pool was alligator-free (I'm not really joking, there are alligators, and thankfully their pool is enclosed. But let me tell you, I HATE having to go outside after dark there. You can hear them "talking" and I am always terrified that there is one hiding under my car or something. They have been known to lie down and block the roads. And as cool as that would be to see, I'm glad to not have experienced that!)
Once we had determined that the pool was perfect, we were able to hit the hay- and start bright and early on Wednesday with a day in the pool! Selah's first experience went better than expected. She didn't even seem to mind that it was a little chilly (for a 10 month old, the boys thought it was great!)
What can I say? All this swimming makes me thirsty!
(I finally took her out of this, as she wouldn't stop drinking the pool water!!)
Well, all that drinking water has made me a bit hungry. This looks yummy!

Playing in the waterfall with Daddy!

Not too sure if I like these bubbles in here or not. They are a lot more bubbly than the ones in my bath at home!
(Don't worry, it wasn't heated. I wouldn't have let her in it if it was hot!)

Now the fountain, THAT is a cool thing!!

A nice picture with everyone pretending to smile for the camera...

And a more true to life version with Noah goofing off, Bryan doting on Selah and Jonah hamming it up for a little attention.

There's always a little time for some racing! And he was really competitive about it, not that you can tell!

Noah and Selah had a favorite thing in common-BOWLING!
Yes, you are right, it is actually pool, but I think that confused Noah with the pool outside, and he just kept calling it bowling!
Okay, Selah, now come knock this one in.
What a blast!

No comments: