Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Big Trip- Stop 2 Continued

A trip to Augusta would not be complete without a stop by our old house. (Affectionately known as "our old house" around here.) These pictures are from when we were selling it (hence the green grass for all you in GA wondering about green grass in March!) but it looked mostly the same. They took out both peach trees and the Maple, the Cypresses were huge, and it was definitely less loved-looking. (You do not have to look at the old pics, this is mostly me reminiscing and for those who hear me blab about my house I loved but haven't seen it, now you can.)


The backyard (and master closet) was the reason I bought the house. Wish we had that much yard now! (You wouldn't believe how much I paid for that sod- and it looks terrible! AND it was FULL of fire ants. AND I laid most of it myself, 8 months pregnant with Noah thanks to the evil FOX.)




Look how young Jonah looks! He was 5 1/2 here.

And Noah looks even more different! He was almost 2 here.
(Doesn't that floor look nice? NEVER AGAIN will we install laminate flooring ourselves! But at least it looked nice when we were done- 2 months later.)

My kitchen, nothing special, but I really miss it!
Now I can move on to stop 3- Jamie's house!

2 comments:

Strawser 6 said...

Your house was so nice! I know...you dont want to hear that. but it was nice. Wish we could have gotten down there to visit! Oh well, we'll come to MI instead.

Eric and Tammy said...

Your old house was just beautiful!