Thursday, April 9, 2009

Selah the belly sleeper

HI! It's Selah again.
Thought I would share a few things with you....

Like maybe some peas? I don't like them. I just "share" them with whomever is within spitting range. Apparently Mom doesn't like peas either.




I also roll over as soon as I am put down.
The first day, I did not like this.


Help! I'm stuck!!



No camera's please!




Look how stuck I am!!! I neeed help!





NO! Don't put me back down!




I'll just roll back over!





SEE?




PLEASE rescue me!




You are breaking my heart...and I am NOT going to nap!


MUCH better!
(Mom's note: She did not nap until 3:30 that day. I even tried nursing her to sleep in my bed. Of COURSE Daddy came home at 3:32. Nice, eh?)

This is what Daddy found.
No evidence of a rough day.




So, about that food stuff.
I still hate it.
Mom says that if I eat some cereal, I probably won't get up at night anymore.
But I LIKE getting up at night.
It's kind of lonely in that crib all by myself.
So I am NOT going to eat cereal, because I like seeing my mom every couple of hours.


My dad tricked me.
He put the cereal on the keys.
But I only fell for it that once!



Here's me, entertaining my royal subjects.

It's rough being as popular as me! Everybody always wants to look at me and touch me! They are always telling me I look like a doll and asking if I am real. Well let me tell you! All you people at the stores, I AM real, and I don't want you sharing your germs with me! But thanks for you adoring attention, anyway!

So the next day, I rolled over again in my crib.


But this time I went to sleep.
What? It's nice and warm with my face in the bed!
(Mom tried to move my face, but I just moved it back. She said something about suffocating, but I'm comfy!)



Yep, I am all about sleeping on my belly now.
It is SO much more comfortable!
(Mom says I look too big like this!)

My favorite way to sleep is on my belly after I pull everything off the sides of the crib and cover myself with them. (I was too tired to get the white blanket today, but usually I get that one, too)


AND, I LOVE having my feet hang out of the crib.
And here's me, just being pretty in pink.

That's all for now!
See you again soon!

2 comments:

Eric and Tammy said...

OMG I love this Selah story it is awesome! And sorry Selah you really do look like a doll! LOL

Strawser 6 said...

I miss you Selah!!!! When are you moving to VA? - Jacie