Thursday, April 30, 2009

Random pictures

I think the majority of my pictures of Selah are of her sleeping. Maybe because that is the only time that things settle a bit and I can enjoy her...

Notice one sock is near her foot, and although it is hard to tell, the other is in the corner by her hand. (I cannot believe that she can sleep on top of her lumpy blankets!)

This time she kept the socks by her feet.

No clue where the socks are this time, she might be sleeping on them. But this time she was a bit cold and covered herself up.

Selah has this outfit (thanks to Jacie) that Bryan calls her "nurse" outfit. I admit, it does kind of look like something a nurse would wear....

Nurse Selah, preparing the anti-aging serum (aka baby saliva).
Nurse Selah, administering the anti-aging serum to her dad. As you can see this requires little effort and concentration, so she can watch the birds outside while administering.


Noah, building, wearing his swim trunks. It was a high of 48 that day. And I was vacuuming, which was apparently the "shark" so they stripped off their other clean clothes, threw then in the laundry so I could rewash the clean clothes, and dressed in shark-attack appropriate wear.

Jonah was embarrassed- and COLD. Hence the blanket.

No comments: