Thursday, April 9, 2009

Random pics from the last few weeks.

I am so behind, so here is a hodge podge of random pics in no order or sequence...

We made erasers the other day, in celebration of the invention of the pencil with an eraser by Hyman L. Lipman in 1858. Pretty cool, but they stunk while they were baking!

If you ever can't find your children, check the garage... that's a normal place for them to play, right?
(Did you catch the look on Noah's face? He knew he was in trouble!)


I LOVE fruit dip! It's the best!


We went to the Zoo last week...
Selah, enjoying some fish.


We're frogs!
(I thought Selah was doing a mighty fine job there!)


"Smiling" for the camera...or not.



I love my daddy, he doesn't make me ride in that awful stroller!


Another day in the life with Noah.
You can't really tell, but there is dirt/sand ALL over the place and his shoe is full. And bathroom cups all over the floor. We all know how much I love sand...


Jonah, acting normal, showing off his new "do."



Noah's a REAL astronaut now that he has a haircut.


Selah, turning into an ice cub because someone forgot to dress her.
(And her foot is not broken, her sock is falling off.)


Last week's dessert, Molten Lava Cakes.
If you haven't had the pleasure, let me tell you, you are missing out!


Jonah and Selah looking nice after church.

Noah, getting into the holiday spirit.


Well, why not? There's snow outside. Who cares if it is April?
Snow- Jedi.



Selah, looking a little fake.


Selah, looking ALL grown up!

1 comment:

Eric and Tammy said...

I didn't know you knew how to make erasers! Now you know you have to tell me how. Thats really cool. And I think all your kids look a bit doll like now that you mention it LOL. How did you do that? LOL