Friday, April 24, 2009

Noah and his solutions

Noah always has a solution for every potential problem. And he is worse than a teenage girl when it comes to his percieved fashion. This morning, he wanted to wear his Zamboni shirt. And although it is rumored that today's high will be 80, Praise Be!, it is only 65 currently in the house. A little cold for bare feet and t-shirts in my opinion. So I asked him to put on socks and a zip up sweatshirt, unzipped so the zamboni shirt was showing. Said sweatshirt was off faster than I got it on him, and I said that his already freezing hands would never warm up, but that was his choice. Next time I saw him, he had socks on his hands and informed me, "My hands won't be cold anymore." I really don't think we have EVER won an arguement with Noah, and since he only 3, I fear for the future...

No comments: