Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Jonah's Half Birthday

It's hard for me to believe... but Jonah is now 7 1/2!

(I'm feeling pretty old here, people. Good thing Bryan always hits the milestones first, makes them a little less painful!)

So we had a little celebration, for lunch we had...

A half of a bowl of mac and cheese and a half of a plate of half mini hot dogs.

(He refused to eat his mac and cheese out of half of a bowl, so I had to give him a whole one- he couldn't stir in his cheese and ketchup! As for his eyes, the child thinks he is hilarious and does this for most of his pictures. Hopefully, someday-soon?- he will realize he just looks goofy and knock it off.)

Poor Jonah. He was the victim of a draw and hide...

Apparently Noah told him to sit down so he could measure him, and proceeded to draw lines on him. Noah's never been the most conventional...

(You can't really tell, but it is all over his face, too,)

CAUGHT!

Noah's mug shot.

Jonah wanted peanut butter noodles for dinner, but I forgot to communicate this with Bryan, who had already decided to make Bratwursts. So, tomorrow's dinner is already planned out!

As usual, ice cream cakes were our dessert. They came out much better this time!
(He chose snowflakes because of the snow that is in the yard.)


Who needs a fork?


Like I said, never a normal face.
(Sigh)

1 comment:

Strawser 6 said...

H P Y H L - I T D Y J N H

That really says:
HAPPY HALF-BIRTHDAY JONAH!
With only half of the letter! Ha ha. I crack myself up.