Friday, April 24, 2009

Frog catching

With the nice weather we had last weekend, Bryan decided to take the boys FROG CATCHING. (Notice only Bryan took them.) They had a blast, and came home with 5 frogs, which made their home in my garage for a few hours, before they were THANKFULLY released.

My new bike, new boots and I are READY TO GO!

OOPS! He scared me and I dropped my bucket!

This is fun! Where are all the frogs?


I'll help you from back here, Jonah!

2 of the lucky 5.

#3.

Daddy transporting the precious cargo.
(Selah, not the frogs.)

Noah a little sad to be returning the frogs.
Jonah, wearing a hooded sweatshirt with his SHORTS.


The frogs getting excited as they near their house.

Selah oblivious to the fact that at any given moment an excited frog may jump onto her head.

Noah trying not to cry as Daddy releases the loud, smelly frogs.


GOOD BYE!

I love being out barefoot!
Time to head back for the frog leg dessert!

Or not, Mom drew the line at that, so we had Strawberry shortcakes instead.
Or as Noah kept calling them, cheesecakes.
And Jonah got excited and started singing, "Mama's little baby loves shortcake, shortcake." Until I reminded him of the real words, and he was a little disappointed.
But they were still very good!

No comments: