Wednesday, December 29, 2021

The Fifth Day of Christmas

Books were under the tree today, but I failed to take a picture of the kids reading. Clearly, I was busy elsewhere because that's all they really did all day. 

Judah LOVES books, and every animal roars. 

Sadly, he still doesn't love to eat. Bryan tried putting a plate with pears on the living rooms floor thinking he may eat it "off the floor."

He did squish it. But didn't want to eat it. Pray for him! We're hopeful progress is right around the corner. 

I hope Elijah never loses his love of helping. With projects. Eventually it'll be helpful!  He really enjoyed caulking today. It was sweet but I should have picked a less conspicuous area for him to help with. 

This was supposed to showcase the stark differnec between caulk and no caulk. (Left and right.) However, at least on my phone, not stark like it is in real life. I bought paint today. I fear I'm going to hate it because it is too dark (I like the color, but don't want dark walls.) We shall soon see. 

The kids did a great job of helping with Judah today. And this was apparently a fave, jumping on the tent from the outside. Thankfully, no children were hurt in the partaking of this fun. 

No comments: