Monday, January 17, 2022

Still Alive

Just busy.  And overwhelmed with everything.  

Elijah is getting over a cold (not covid) and everyone else is fine.  Back to school is a struggle. The lack of sun is a struggle. Everyone else is getting lots of beautiful snow and are just miserably cold but snow less over here. 

It's all good. I'll become more positive eventually.  Until then,  I'll try to keep quiet about how much I wish I lived elsewhere. It could be so much worse...Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria,  California...

A few recents from today-

Second time in a shopping cart,  not baby carrier on mama. He wasn't sure what to think.  And then he started throwing everything he could on the ground! Phone, wallet, and any groceries he could grab. 

Also, that inflation thing is no joke.  Over 400$ and my cart wasn't even full.  And no fun seasonal items! Just food and a box of diapers.  


Looking all grown up. And boy is he a climber. 

Rare snuggle. Elijah was so so so excited. Lasted a good 15 seconds,  too! 

I told you I don't like applesauce,  Dad.

Except when i can put my finger in the spout.

Winter sunrises are always pretty.  

That makes 2 bedrooms framed.  It's been a crazy lot of work for Bryan.  Lots of mistakes.  But he persevered!

No comments: