Wednesday, January 19, 2022

The Many Faces of Judah

Aren't they cute?


Pretty sunrise this morning, all things considered.

Judah having fun buying flooring and rugs at Costco.  This is why kid have dads. Mom would never. 

New battery came for his train and it works.  I'm honestly not sure he was nearly as excited as the other kids.  But then,  they're the ones who've been pushing him so he probably doesn't know it didn't work and they're probably tired of pushing!

Puerto Rican night tonight.   Meals have been so lame.  Between no time thanks to sweet Judah,  and no care thanks to sweet Judah (causing my limited diet), it's just been such a rut. I've been trying to meal plan the last few weeks and make real meals.  We're also making progress with food,  praise Jesus ,  thank you all who've been praying! 

Tonight we had Asopao de pollo- chicken and rice stew. Not bad.  Better than bison again! 
 
I forgot to buy plantains, so no tostones, but tembleque was dessert.  A coconut pudding. I didn't try it because there was corn, but everyone but Selah and Elijah loved it. Pictures didn't come out great.  Honestly,  it wasn't the biggest win but I felt like I tried, at least! It wasn't gross,  just not exciting.  And it gave us a conversation topic- Puerto Rico.

More faces of Judah.  Dad let him play in the pot. 

Under the cloth is flooring.Bryan made some progress but We Forgot we needed to do the ceiling first. 

He decided against buying a sprayer. His neck hurts already. Been there, done that.  I'll cook dinner. 

Judah was very uncomfortable tonight. No wet diaper after maybe 4pm, probably just too much fluid in there. We rocked and rocked and finally he settled. Then I tried to move into the bed and he flipped and flipped and squirmed again. He finally found a good spot and I was able to write this. Now MY neck hurts.  

No comments: