Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Early mornings make long days



How can you be mad at that face? Even when he wants to read books at 4 am, I can't help but just love him. 

It was still good until the sun came up when we got up, but this view was so peaceful.  It reminds me of jekyll island.. only much colder.  Replace the snow and dirt pile for sand and dunes, and then you've got the trees that line all the beaches.  I may not like sand or beaches but I do miss jekyll.

Well look who's having a nap at 7 am! Not mom! 


Go.  Away.  Cold.  

Tomorrow's a ski club day but Bryan decided against it. No gondolas here,  that chair lift will be mighty cold.  

Look who loves his broccoli- and those sweet toes peeking out!
 

Elijah shaped his personal pizza like a piece of pizza tonight. Came out cute, with his token pepperoni (he doesn't like it on pizza,  just plain on the side, but it LOOKS nice on the pizza!)

I couldn't find his bar at bedtime, but was optimistic I'd find it before I came to bed. He sure looks more comfy without it!
I did find the bar,  and of course woke him putting it on. Not wishing away his life at all, but I'm sure ready for the end of boots and bar!

No comments: