Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Party time

You wouldn't know by looking at this picture that we had the night we did. I mean, I was actually in bed from 1230-6. And he had to have been up more than 10 times.  He was up 3 times just between 530 and 6 when I gave up and rocked him for the second time. It was in vain,  though. As out as he seemed,  he woke up as soon as I tried to set him down. 

Actually,  it's funnier than that. He lets me put him down. Even appears to stay asleep.  But 30-60 seconds later he suddenly starts freaking out. 

So yeah. He's a grumpy mess and will be taking an early nap. 

Elijah wanted me to see the sunrise and took a picture for me. And a few of his baby brother's sweet face. 


CAP Christmas party tonight.  Sadly,  our covid numbers are back up in the area so they canceled the food and the family members. It's nice to actually go as a family normally, and Elijah was very disappointed. There was an ugly Christmas sweater competition which Selah won! 

Not pictured,  Jonah's sweater lit up. The kids' masks for the Christmas mask competition. Also,  Elijah DID bathe and change after this photo.

Micah's bday presents all ready wrapped and waiting! (Or shoved into a bag about to explode because I only had one non‐Christmas bag!)

Last night as an 11yo! 


No comments: