Friday, December 17, 2021

Graham Houses!


This cute thing is up to trouble.  He was playing nicely in the living room and I went into the kitchen to make him some bison for lunch. I looked over to check on him and I saw his head peaking up over the couch! 

I was so shocked,  I didn't know what to think! I panicked and ran back into the living room to find this. He emptied the wet wipe container and then climbed up on the chair! The chair may need to disappear for a while.  

In other news,  we had our first ever (non) gingerbread house contest.  Turns out,  you can't make gingerbread the day before, it needs to dry out for 3-7 days. So ...we had to improvise with Graham crackers. 

"Tis the season,  so we had as many end up sick as we did show up,  but I think the kids had fun. I think I know how we will do it differently next year, so we can keep improving! 

First place went to number 6, second to number 1, and a tie at third between 4 and 5.

I thought they all did very well,  and if you wondered, Elijah jumped in as number 7.

No comments: