Saturday, December 11, 2021

Oh Starry Day

Selah got a belated birthday gift yesterday- a light/star projector thingy.  The kids are all in love,  even Judah.  He and Micah watched the stars for a while this am.  It's like tricking Judah into snuggling! 


Hot cocoa bombs instead of Saturday coffee.  I heard they were a fabulous as they looked. Isabelle made them and she did an amazing job! 

Not the most comfortable looking pose,  but he was so cute it was hard to leave him for his nap.  

Never fear,  I wasn't the only one who thought maybe he needed company.  Though I'm not sure this pose was actually any more comfortable!

I try so hard to enjoy these moments,  I know they're fleeting.  But I have So. Much. To do. Like dishes.  Going to bed with the kitchen a disaster once again.  It's an almost every night thing,  though Thursday I stayed up until almost midnight and it was clean.  Until I baked cookies Friday morning... this too shall pass. 

A (sideways) painting by Grandma Wilhelm.  Judah was enthralled and didn't a good 5 minutes just checking it out.  It was a nice break as I did laundry in the room.  Usual you can't make it 15 seconds without trying to get something out of his mouth. 

Elijah and Judah watching the lights this afternoon.  

Baby feet are my fave.  And I'm so grateful for the work of our orthopedic surgeon  and the fact year they look pretty normal these days!

We got some wicked storms through the night and crazy wind today. The insane system that pushed through spawned tornados in multiple states and so many have been killed. So we are grateful to have what we had and still have power (lots of that is out here.)

And we got more rain. Our lake grew quite a bit. More surface area for skating, I guess. 


No comments: