Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Fine- Looking Feet

Misleading picture- you'd think this kid sleeps. 

In other news,  I saw Micah's leg today and mentioned we really needed to get him some moisturizer for them. He immediately reassured me they didn't bug him at all.  In fact,  he likes the dry skin.  They use it to play tic-tac-toe.

Elijah's legs, too.
Back to the regular,  not so weird,  news. Look who has mastered the straw! 

Ortho appointment. All looks great.  Still at 15 hours, though.  With orders to stay strong in the hospital next month. Kinda the least of my worries, big picture,  but I cannot deny I have no interest in going backward in this process.  

I don't like that his foot still d⁸oes this. Forgot to mention to the doc even though I took a picture while we were waiting for him!
Looking so big trying to stay warm in this awful weather!

Don't why it's in the living room... but the Advent wreath is rehydrated after it's spa treatment. It's still making a mess. But it does look gorgeous.  We read this year that it should always be real,  not artifical.  So we took that advice and voila! Can't deny it's pretty.   

No comments: