Tuesday, December 28, 2021

The Third Day of Christmas

Surprisingly no pictures, but it was family game day.  Chameleon,  throw throw avocado, farkle, and s couple faith based ones 

But these suckers were in their stockings, courtesy Selah sticking them up on the belt at the store.  Little sticky ninja men. And they keep scaring me.  I'm clearly not over the cockroaches we had in GA back in the early 2000s. That's what I think of every time one of these scares me as I walk around in the dark. 


Also,  not a white Christmas this year.  CO got one though.  So jealous.  However, we did have snow 2 days before Christmas and now 2 days after. It's just so pretty,  even just a little. 

He's getting better at the present opening!

And playing some alone.
Little mini Nutella snack. 

You'd think with 5 boys and one girl this would never happen. But here we are. 

Book club book really hitting me hard today. Guess I need to stop desiring to live elsewhere.

One last hurrah with Gabe before he heads back to Maine. Too bad my kids can't smile AND look at the camera.

They are loving the fan tent! Sleeping in it again!

No comments: