Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Paradise in a Cup

You know when you upload 30 pictures and suddenly poof, there are none. That's what just happened.  A good half hour of my time,  too. Sigh. 

Take two,  maybe I'll pare it down a bit...

It was finally the day Selah had waited for oh-so-long. For her 13th birthday, and in celebration of having not cut her own hair in more than a year,  I promised to take her to see my hair stylist. First,  we had to cancel because we had covid.  Then,  her family was sick with a stomach bug. Selah is not the most joyful patient person but we made it! 

Courtney promised her some hair treatments that were worth her wait. 


And we had company.  Cute company. 
And I realized I had a cuter outfit in the diaper bag. And Courtney borrowed some holiday decor from the next suite over.   So...

Those toes!! 

Oh, right.  Here for Selah.

But Judah was so sweet. 

And he's cute even when he's not happy. He was looking for a rescue and no one was helping him out!

I've been abandoned with these picture-taking fools!


He LOVED throwing the rocks.  

Treatments are in progress. Time for the cut.



And rinse. 
Now dry.

We're struggling with the top layer being so much straighter than the rest of her hair. Courtney hopes the treatments would help but ultimately the in a few curls. 

Quick trip next door to the Mediterranean- American fusion shop. Selah got ice cream made with liquid nitrogen.  

Vanilla with cookie dough,  strawberries, white chocolate chips,  and strawberry syrup. She called it paradise in a cup. 

I brought some kuhn home for the boys.  

This one may have outgrown the winter cover for his carseat.  He's cute though.  

Rare-ish nap without boots. It makes me so worried,  I just want his feet fixed right the first time. Check up with ortho tomorrow... fingers crossed. 

So haven't picked a color. Ugh.  Why is this so hard?!

And... well... I'm surpassed it didn't happen sooner. Poor Judah.

No comments: