Saturday, March 7, 2020

Sunny and 68? What Wonderful Weather.

It was 630 in the morning, and I was leaving for drill, when I was met with this sight. She had testing at 10 and was already ready to go. 

Jonah did a great job today getting them all to and from testing and to Mass today. While I had prepped uniforms, church outfits, and meals, it's stil a lot to get everyone somewhere, fed, on time, and with shoes.  (Just being honest. Though selah was wearing my shoes which atte considerably too big at Mass. And we were asked to bring up the gifts. Seeing as how I was in uniform I was already uncomfortable and then I feared she'd trip. We all survived though without incident. )

More sunset pictures.  I love this view I get driving home most times we are out and about at sunset. 

Micah tricked me. He was pretending to be asleep. I was debating whether or not to move him since a)he was blocking the bathroom and b) I'll be leaving super early tomorrow and really don't wasnt to wake him on my way out.  (Have I expressed my hatred for the time charge lately?!? Can we please stop this nonsense!) Anyway,  as I snapped a pic, he acted like a goof. 

No comments: