Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Mountains for Days

It was a typical, sunny day in CO today. 55 degrees is wonderful in the sun. 
I ran out for more boxes and marveled at the views.

This is one of my favorite views. Driving West on Woodman, you come up over a hill and are rewarded with this.  Pike's Peak and much of the Front Range. Just left of the light pole, Garden of the Gods is visible. It fills me with awe everytime crest that hill.  God's handwork is incredible.

Bryan sent a couple of pictures from a park they explored today.  These poor city kids just love playing in creeks, streams, and rivers. Which are all in short supply in Colorado Springs (contrary to the name,  there's very little water here.)

I enjoyed my sunset for a few seconds tonight. I sure hope there new family that lives here appreciates it as much as I do.  

Most of my day was spent clearing out the guest room that has had one night of guests (the Martins) and has spent the rest of it's life masquerading as a storage room.

In the closet I found a bin of shoes.  In said bin, I found 3 pairs... send all of these without a match!! How does this happen?!? 

I suppose I'll leave them there in hopes of finding another bin of unmatched shoes somewhere...

No comments: