Thursday, October 30, 2008

Selah's ready for her first Halloween!

We're getting a jump start on Halloween over here.
Miss Lisa, who works with my aunt, sent Selah this outfit. It's very cute!
I cannot believe she is making me do this!

Mmm. My feet look remarkably like cotton candy. Yum!

Okay, here's a nicer one. Mom said she was going to do this all day if I did not cooperate!
I keep smiling, but mom's not quick enough with the camera!


Everyone keeps asking what color my eyes are. The real picture is better- but they are blue.


Maybe you can tell more here.
And, no, I am not sucking my thumb. My mother would probably cut it off if I tried.

6 comments:

Love of lilacs said...

WOW! She looks just like your husband, SO cute!

Anonymous said...

Had Miss Lisa known there would be a sock issue, she would have found appropriate colored socks. She is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Had Miss Lisa known there would be a sock issue, she would have sent black socks with orange stripes. She looks adorable!

The Wilhelms said...

Sorry to Miss Lisa! I did notice the socks after the fact, and took them off halfway through the pictures, but those pictures were not as good. Plus, she looks like a boy without her pink hat, so at least with the socks we know which kid it is!

Melissa Walton said...

Selah is growing up too fast already! What a little cutie.

Strawser 6 said...

She is adorbale even if her socks are pink! :)
I'm waiting for the costume pictures!