Monday, October 27, 2008

It seems like I am the only one..

But I do like Sarah Palin. Maybe because we have the same name. I don't know. Anyway, I still find the nonslanderous (is that a word?) jokes funny. And this website is supposed to change daily until Nov 4th. You have to click on things throughout the picture and they do things. Make sure that you click on the animals behind the door. Bryan had to explain most of it to me, as I do not watch any tv and I have only been on CNN.com twice since I had Selah. Sad, I know. But if it's really important someone is sure to call me- RIGHT?

1 comment:

Strawser 6 said...

I'm with you, I like Sarah Palin too. And that website you send was hilarious.
But honestly, I cannot wait until after november 4th, so I dont have to hear political campaigning all day long. I have CNN and FoxNews playing in my office 24 hours a day!