Tuesday, October 28, 2008

SNOW?

NOPE. Just bitter cold and raining. It was 34 when we went to bed last night. Forgot to look this morning. They are calling for an inch tonight. Selah was ready yesterday. If you cannot read her outfit it says "Let it snow"


Dad. You are supposed to be playing with me, not napping.
I'm not that boring, am I? I think I am starting to get a complex.
Don't pretend now, Dad.
It's too late, Mom already caught you!
Noah has this thing. He redresses himself when he is supposed to be napping. Swim shirt, inside out and backwards. Pants backwards. Add smile... and outfit is complete!


Wearing my Ohio State clothes and watching the game with Dad. What a disappointment, though. And I stayed up late for this- I'm missing out on my beauty sleep!!

Big smiles for Daddy. This is my Cleveland Browns hat, you know.
An usher called me a boy today. And I was wearing this pink shirt! Like girls can't like football. Grrr. Gotta get my ears pierced!

A little better picture of me and Mom. Missed the smile this time though.

Content to relax on my dad. Just looking at all this mess I live in. When I get bigger, I am going to help my mom keep it neat and organized. (She said she was giving me back if I didn't. The boys don't help much!)

No comments: