Wednesday, November 17, 2021

What a Day

A random nice day thrown into our week today, high of 60. The ducks were back this morning and Judha was so excited to see them. He checked them out this morning with Daddy halfway down the stairs. 

And then again with Elijah while we were doing school. 

I'm not sure if I've mentioned it, but it's one of his words, duck. Along with mama, Dada,  ba, and cuckoo. I am not a fan of the wetlands,  but they do make Judah's day!

So as I've stated before,  poor Judah is watched like a hawk no matter what he's doing, even sleeping. Well today he flipped around while sleeping and the kids freaked out. It's hard to see the picture,  but it looks like the witch's feet under the house in the Wizard of Oz. They were convinced that he was suffocating in the pillow. So off I went to double check. 

Definitely just the camera angle, he was alive and well, just sleeping.  


He was super cute though, hard not to just scoop him up and hold him. 

Random find... Micah got a lego experiments book years ago for a gift. He finally decided to build some stuff with it and the kids had fun. Micah jumped out of the picture and so Elijah jumped in! It was like mouse trap, chain reaction fun. 

I had subduing to say about this picture when I took it this morning. I now have no memory of what that was.  But he's cute anyway! Notice the difference when I use the selfie camera. I find it so annoying but after exploring the settings I could find no way to fix it.  

Also,  he's wearing his super cute, soft sloth outfit. The kids said it was a silly purchase because he's not a sloth,  he's a cheetah. I admit he's getting fast. Set him down and turn your back for 2 seconds and you'll be searching for him. But I still like the sloth. 

Just one of those sweet moments in a day.  Micah reading aloud to Elijah.  A fun comic book about Elijah that their friend from Colorado, Tom, sent.  

Speaking of Tom... Elijah was all proud of his look here because he thought he liked like Tom. They've always been jealous of his longer(than theirs) hair. 

Can't waste 60 degrees in November! The boys are playing football. Judah's enjoying the grass. And Bryan finished up the wall around the flower bed in front. Little Mr Cheetah in his sloth costume High tailed it over to the area that Bryan has been using the wet saw and effectively turned his entire sloth brown with mud. Oh well, kids didn't think it fit his personality anyway, it may as well be play clothes. 

In other words, they all had fun. Rounded out the day with adoration and they only thing we lacked was sunshine.

And I close with...quinoa! I know. I tried it 4 times already. But not in the last few months. Judah seems to be doing okay with the bison (Thank You, Jesus!) And I really just need some more nutrients. I have had crazy bruising all over my legs, presumably from nutrient deficiency. (Made a doc appt in sept...for January. How thats reasonable, I don't know but it's how it works.)

So here hoping maybe that probiotic is helping enough that we can add some more things back in! I'm giving it a try, anyway.

No comments: