Friday, November 5, 2021

Sneak Peek


A sweet friend bought me a family picture package for my birthday. We've never had picture done for 2 reasons.
1. Cost. 
2. Convenience

So the  cost was obviously not an issue this time. But I do admit it wasn't terribly convenient.  We had to reschedule a couple of time because of weather. The first time I wasn't too sad as I wanted some fall color in my photos and there wasn't any yet. But it's still a pain to coordinate all of our schedules with someone else's. Something has to give. And this time it meant taking pictures in Halloween morning during nap time. It went well enough but we didn't get many smiles from the tired bug. 

Even worse, thanks to an 11 day delay between the first date and the actual day we did them, the boys are all shaggy looking. Can't win them all.

A few random shots I caught during the crazy with my phone. It'll be a few weeks to get them back from the photographer. 

We've Been looking for firewood for a good month but everyone bear us has been out. Finally found a stack available on our way home. The kids felt like we were stealing and wanted no part in it- despite our assurances that we put money in the collection box. They aren't used to the more country lifestyle. 

This one is always looking for an opportunity to ham it up. But I hate the fake look on my selfie camera.  Need my kids to fix whatever they broke.  


No comments: