Monday, November 1, 2021

It's 7 am...


Do you know where your kids are?! 

Ours are already into the candy. It's going to be a long day.  

Typical teen...

I actually just wanted a picture of him in the silly sweatshirt. He wore this with purple hair to a youth group Halloween party on Friday. And won first place in the costume competition.  By a landslide, I hear. A $25 gift card to coldstone was the prize. Given that he can ride his bike to coldstone, it was a good fit. 

(I won't mention the conversations that were had betweem him and his parents before the party regarding his choice of clothing. And yes, everyone else was dressed up.)


Also- Happy Alll Saints Day...we're celebrating with our himeschool group on the 4th so no pictures yet! (Possibly because there are no costumes yet. Minor detail. Here's hoping I get it done.)

One little thing Michigan has that Colorado didn't...good fall colors. Colorado is primarily aspen trees, so there isn't variety. They are a nice yellow in the Fall, but I do definitely prefer the variety with the reds and oranges. Wish I had a better view, but I do get to see it out my kitchen window all day. 

Why isn't he ever as cute in pictures as he is in real life? Sigh. And he's getting so big. 

Guess who never came back from any break today? These two because Dad said they can play on the grass now and that is all they did. It was SO COLD out, possibility of some snow tonight,  but they didn't care. They were so happy to play football. 

No comments: