Saturday, November 6, 2021

Saturday snuggles

Rough night with the little guy. And then he was up at 630 and napping by 8. Really hoping he's not getting sick. He's got a spot on his foot so no boots today. Surprisingly, that seems to make him sleep worse- who know that was possible! 

Not a happy camper. He's what we call a sharpie baby today. Freaks out and won't let you set him down. Dad left today for a mission so he spent a good 4 hours in the front pack. I don't mind when we are out and about but he's way too big now for me to be productive with him in front of me. Look at that sweet, grumpy face. Don't you just want to snuggle him? ( me, too. He doesn't snuggle. This is as close as we get unless he happens to fall asleep.)

Oh, and this little snuggle. Takes maybe 4 minutes to drink those bottles and if there isn't a bunch of ruckus, he let's you snuggle. 

Not sure if I ever shared the cage Bryan made for Obie, but it wasn't working out great. Sadly as he put a lot into that. Obie is now in the old snake cage and it means we can actually see him. Judah was enjoying it as Obie was actually up and moving during the day.

Well, if I'm not going to be productive,  I'll at least enjoy these moments today. 

We're almost at 5 months in this house. 4 with our household goods. This child's room has been impassible the whole time. I'm still struggling to get the dishes done daily, haven't unpacked my clothes or half of my kitchen. So helping her hasn't been on the list yet. Today I asked Micah to play with Judah for 15 minutes and set a timer. We worked as quickly as possible for those 15 minutes and I'm happy to say you can see the progress. Now we just need a good number more of those 15 min increments. And some paint and organization.  

Well, this pic didn't come out great but Judah was happy to talk to his daddy tonight. He was trying to grab him when I took the picture. One nice thing about technology these days.  

No comments: