Saturday, September 10, 2022

New videos

I uploaded some new videos to YouTube.  I've linked two, but there are a bunch uploaded.  Not edited, maybe not even that cute,  I'm a bit delirious as I try to do these things. However, I'm going with something is better than nothing! Maybe one day I'll get these kids to edit some of these for me! 

There aren't any post-op. I'll try to take one today.  It's very dark in his room with no windows, so you can't see much at the moment. Plus,  he's not really been enjoyable to watch, yet! 

Bubbles -10 seconds. His favorite pre-op activity

Slap It - 4 minutes.  He wanted to break boards with the kids. 

Daddy's Coming Home - 1 min.  Daddy was gone for 2 weeks, and surprisingly Judah did okay with it. He was happy to see him again though, after a couple hours of the cold shoulder. 

Wilhelm Family Playlist all the videos.  

No comments: