Monday, September 12, 2022

Home with Judah

Before I get into playing catch up, it seems like Judah has a UTI. I have messaged his doctor and expect he'll bring him in for a culture tomorrow.

 Please pray for Judah's comfort into then,  as well as accurate results and accurate antibiotic sensitivity, should we need to switch then up. He is in Bactrim right now to, in theory, prevent this type of thing, but I think it either just isn't a strong enough dose or it is the wrong antibiotic for the job.

You may recall that this happened last time,  but else didn't catch it until much later and his fever was 105 by the time we got to the hospital... leading us into another 4 day stay.

I actually told Bryan the second thing I was going to do when in came home Saturday was pack a return bag. I felt like that was good insurance. (The first, of course,  was take a shower!)

Well, I didn't pack that bag. So I'll be doing that in the am! 


No comments: