Friday, September 9, 2022

Great Night!

Like truly,  not bad at all.  Judah spent most of the night in his crib.  He woke up about once an hour and guided just got a second, but was always easy to settle. Most of the time I just had to hold his hand or pat him.  

He has taken his Tylenol orally without too much resistance. Drank 2 bottles.  Nursed a few times. Tons of urine output. 

I'm so relieved with his lack of discomfort.  It is definitely painful for him to move and he doesn't like being touched by the medical staff,  but overall he seems confortable and is sleeping. 

The residents made their rounds already, they said that they're happy with everything and perhaps we can go home tomorrow if he's still doing so well once that epidural wears off. I don't want to go home befits it's safe,  but that would be fabulous. This chair did not make for a good night's sleep,  even with Judah in the crib. 




Jonah ROTC here at U of M on Thursdays. He stopped by to say hi on his way home- and bring in my things from the car that I wasn't able bring in originally. I had just finally gotten Judah moved into his crib, so sadly he missed out on the snuggles.
Little hand after I snuck mine away. 


He was awake for a few minutes this am. He's pretty pathetic looking,  but did give me a smile and shouted " All Done" when the nurse finished his vitals.  That was a sweet glimpse of his normal spunk!

No comments: