Friday, January 1, 2021

Happy New Year

Hello, 2021! 

Good riddance, 2020!

Quietest New Year's Day I can remember. 

Mass, followed by ...
DUCK DONUTS! They just came out with chocolate.  I didn't try any, but they were all gone in minutes,  so I guess they're pretty good!

The good news of a Negative COVID test. 

And then football... lots of football. 

It's not over yet,  let's hope this ends well for us Buckeyes fans. Kids are camped out for the night. 

QOTD
Micah: So when my kids have kids.  And those kids grow up to be old enough to reason....they're going to say WHY ON EARTH ARE WE BUCKEYES FANS?!
Bryan: and you'll just have to tell them their great-grandparents were from Ohio and this is what Wilhelms do! 

Man, I sure hope they don't all become MI fans, of all things.

No comments: